Expression of Interest
Our customer offering is broad and includes many exciting specialist areas to solve IT challenges and provide tailored solutions. Our well established and rapidly growing family operates with over 400 staff nationally, powered by innovation and excellent customer service.
Every Voice Counts – When you join our team, your skills and ideas will be welcomed.
Be Remarkable – Your contribution is key to our success.
Do What’s Right – We make a point of keeping our skills current and increasing our impact.
Create Connections – Your manager acts as a mentor to help guide you and your career.
Our business rewards hard-work and initiative. Internal career opportunities are possible in the long term to grow with our company, as we enter an exciting new phase.
What are the perks and benefits?
- Employee discounts for IT Equipment
- Long term career development
- Training designed for you
- Travel expenses reimbursed
What will you be doing?
We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated Deployment Technicians to provide excellence in client relationship management and leading-edge technical support both individually and in collaboration with members of the sales and technical teams.
- Device configuration activities including device imaging and software deployment
- Undertake onsite delivery and deployment activities including physical setup, software transfer, and cable management
- Maintain detailed notes through Service Now to ensure tickets are up to date
- Provide a high level of professional customer service, provide technical support
- Perform End of Life processes which sees devices wiped and transported to other facilities
- Other IT support duties as directed to support our client
What are we looking for in you?
- Basic IT knowledge in MacOS or WindowsOS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing with amazing customer service skills
- Ability to follow processes with high attention to detail
- Be proactive with a can-do attitude at all times
What else do you need to apply?
- Australian Drivers Licence and reliable car
- Start within a 2-week time frame or sooner, ideally
- Be able to travel onsite to our client’s site or our warehouse
- Must be an Australian resident available to work full time without restrictions
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
CompNow will provide and require all successful applicants to complete a current National Police check as well as a new or updated state-based Working With Children Check
Made it this far and don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t count yourself out just yet – you may be exactly the person we are looking for! At CompNow we are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace based on merit, great work, ethics and character.
Thank you for your interest in CompNow, and we look forward to receiving your application. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. No phone, email, or agency requests.
As this is an expression of interest job, you may not hear a response regarding your application until an opportunity arises.