Expression of Interest
Our customer offering is broad and includes many exciting specialist areas to solve IT challenges and provide tailored solutions. Our well established and rapidly growing team operates with over 400 staff nationally, powered by innovation and excellent customer service.
Every Voice Counts – When you join our team, your skills and ideas will be welcomed.
Be Remarkable – Your contribution is key to our success.
Do What’s Right – We make a point of keeping our skills current and increasing our impact.
Create Connections – Your manager acts as a mentor to help guide you and your career.
Our business rewards hard-work and initiative. Internal career opportunities are possible in the long term to grow with our company, as we enter an exciting new phase.
What are the perks & benefits?
- A free day of leave on your birthday
- Five weeks annual leave incentive
- Employee discounts for IT Equipment
- Long term career development
About the role:
Your role as an Inside Sales Representative will primarily involve providing sales support to our clients as well as other duties –
- Creating & issuing users & requisitioners with quotes
- Converting quotes to orders as required
- Sourcing IT products, mostly from existing/approved distributors
- ETA reporting, relaying ETA information data back to end users or requisitioners as required
- A high degree of accuracy and proficiency of the English language (written and verbal) is required
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working in the IT channel, distributor experience will be highly regarded
- Product knowledge of end user compute products (Microsoft Surface, HP & Apple)
- Passionate to learn new technology and develop your skills
- Your energy, enthusiasm and great sense of humour will be a great bonus
- Work flexible alongside a team of professionals, demonstrating initiative and a can-do style
- Love working in a timely manner and your keen eye for detail is first class
- Experience working with Pronto ERP, ServiceNow and Microsoft O365 is desirable
What else do you need to apply?
- A relevant cover letter
- Start within a 4-week time frame, ideally
- Travel and work full-time on-site
- Must be an Australian resident available to work full time without restrictions
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
CompNow will provide and require all successful applicants to complete a current National Police check as well as a new or updated state-based Working With Children Check.
Made it this far and don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t count yourself out just yet – you may be exactly the person we are looking for! At CompNow we are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace based on merit, great work, ethics and character.
Thank you for your interest in CompNow, and we look forward to receiving your application. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. No phone, email, or agency requests.
As this is an expression of interest job, you may not hear a response regarding your application until an opportunity arises.